Tuesday, April 9, 2013

holy moly



This top was love at first sight, but in case you’ve been keeping up, Stone Cold Fox has really been killing it lately with their Virgin Bride collection (cc: the Broadwalk dress).
This top features beautiful detailing, along with a hidden corset in the bust.


You can wear the sleeves many ways: on your shoulders, as a true tube top, or as pictured off the shoulders - giving the most versatility you could ask for in one top.

When I first saw it, I HAD to try it on, and immediately paired it with some beachy Boho-chic Nightcap pants to pull the overall look together.


Days later, Victoria Secret bombshell, Candice Swanepoel, was spotted in the crop top looking effortlessly cool while in Miami pairing this top with some cut off shorts, Alexander Wang bag, and Rag & Bone-ish hat.


In my last shoot, I took inspiration from Candice’s laid back look and paired them with my Céline flatforms – more pictures coming soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment