Thursday, January 3, 2013

prime pumps

Looking for the perfect pump to dress up for going out or down with my current elliott bf jeans, so I drew up an inspiration board to help steer my search!


Maybe something with some flare?

Elizabeth & James Saucy




 Maybe I should just stick with the classics? (insert Jimmy Choo Anouk pumps here)





The beautiful part of these pumps is that they are offered in so many colors!  This classic shoe has been seen on many red carpets and streets alike.


 Or be on trend, maybe I'll try the oh-so-popular Ankle Strap + Pointed Toe Pump combination.


Want to get the look without spending bank?  Get this look for less!

Get the Alexander Wang Liya Ankle Strap Pumps ($495) for much less with the always affordable Jeffrey Campbell Solitaire Pump ($138).

Now it is onto decisions, decisions.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment